Do you want to become a Personal Trainer?
Turn your passion into a rewarding career!
Graduates of NZIHF Personal Training Courses are constantly in demand from the huge network of leading fitness clubs we work with in New Zealand and Australia.
Why study this Personal Training Course?
- New Zealand's most sought after Personal Training Course
- Delivered nationwide by industry experienced fitness professionals
- With part-time or full-time study available days or evenings, becoming a Personal Trainer has never been easier
- This Personal Training Course develops real world skills so you can get into the industry quickly and effectively
- Personal Training business opportunities exist through our club network (over 100 clubs)
- Achieve NZQA and ASQA approved, REPs registered, and industry endorsed Certificates in Personal Training - this Personal Training Course has real credibility
- Flexible Payment Plans with interest free StudyLink and NZIHF student loans available
What Qualifications Will I Achieve?
New Zealand Qualifications - Delivered through a sub-contracting arrangement with Open Polytechnic
- National Certificate in Fitness (NC1318)
- Open Polytechnic Certificate in Personal Training (OP4270)
- Graduates are also able to apply for REPs registration (at their cost) if they choose
Australian Qualifications (Optional) - Delivered in partnership with iPT Australia (RTO# 40751)
- Certificate III in Fitness (SIS30313)
- Certificate IV in Fitness (SIS40210)
You'll also be eligible to gain REP's registration on graduation (if you choose to), giving your skill set international portability.