Request to Change Course Groups
To apply to change the NZIHF course group that you are currently enrolled and confirmed on, please complete this form in full. If you have started studying you can apply to withdraw entirely but no fee refunds will be given by NZIHF.
- Change of course group applications received will be approved or declined at NZIHF's sole and absolute discretion.
- Where a change of course group is approved or declined the student remains liable for all course fees and related costs based on the original enrolment agreement and the terms and conditions therein.
- Change of course group requests are not approved if the course you want to attend is more than 12 weeks from receipt of this form unless NZIHF offers that course to you
- At NZIHF's discretion we may approve your change of course group request with any of the following additional conditions:
- You begin your studies again from the start as often what you learn is forgotten or needs refreshing
- You pay any difference in fees between your current course and any new course when it starts
- You attend a different campus location
- You wait longer than 12 weeks for a course due to availability
Please complete each field to ensure your change of course group application is valid. You will usually receive a reply that 'approves' or 'declines' your application to defer within 3 business days.