Course Entry Requirements
These are the entry requirements for the fitness courses
Students enrolling must;
- Have access to a gym, or fitness facility, or fitness equipment or area where exercise can take place
- Have access to at least two people to train
- Have an appropriate level of personal fitness to enable successful participation in the training and assessment, which can include moderate physical activity
- Accept the risks associated with taking part in training that relates to a fitness qualification
- Be eligible to study in New Zealand or agree to take part in the course for interest only without the requirement under this agreement for NZIHF to arrange the reporting of any academic achievements to the qualifications framework on behalf of the student.